Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

Lobster.

Lots of beer, lots of meat, lobster, and some wine to sum it up. But it's all yesterday's news. Today I'm being challenged by the owner of the infamous Fitoo blog.

1) I have no sense of money management, despite having master's theses in economics and business administration. I.e. my card is glowing red hot after the all-too-common shopping streaks, or after spoiling myself with Ben & Jerrys.

2) I next to never eat breakfast, and it is clearly noticeable in a not very positive way when my blood sugar level approaches dangerous levels. I get irritable, to say the least.

3) I can also be extremely stubborn and argumentative, when having a strong opinion. This is probably why I have been accused of having illusions of grandeur, this is something corroborated by my Chinese horoscope which mentions megalomania (I'm a dragon).

4-5) I am far to impulsive and impatient. I suck.

And now I'm bored.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?